NATION

PASSWORD

Not permitted to create new nations.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Not permitted to create new nations.

Postby Kanadorika » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:56 pm

A few minutes prior to posting this, I introduced someone to NS and had them create a nation, only for them to be greeted with the message "You are not permitted to create new nations"

After being told this problem, I tried to create a new Nation myself and was given the same problem.

Now, with the other complaints regarding NS being down, is this a related issue? Or something else.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

Vulturret of TUN
Civilian

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret of TUN » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Kanadorika wrote:A few minutes prior to posting this, I introduced someone to NS and had them create a nation, only for them to be greeted with the message "You are not permitted to create new nations"

After being told this problem, I tried to create a new Nation myself and was given the same problem.

Now, with the other complaints regarding NS being down, is this a related issue? Or something else.

This is certainly a related issue; I'd wait until midnight PST, which is when Administrator [v] has said the site will be back up in its entirety.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Actually, I just tested this and I was able to create a puppet. It is possible to get that message even when everything is working correctly. Not common, but it is possible. Send a GHR if you are still getting that error.

EDIT: After listening to more of the backstage chatter... it's possible that it's related to the way the admins have jury-rigged things and I just got lucky not to run into it, but it's also possible that it's caused by spam prevention measures. If you haven't already filed a GHR, maybe wait till tomorrow.

I dunno.

Too much drama today.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to Technical