NATION

PASSWORD

[Help] Recreate CTE’s signature?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Help] Recreate CTE’s signature?

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 am

Hello,

I would like to ask some help from either moderation or a fellow user on recreating the signature format used by the now-CTE’d user “Alyekra.” Unfortunately, as the user has CTE’d I cannot contact them and ask for the BB-coding and format they used for their signature.
I found this format to be amazing and I would love to have it recreated so I can use it for my own signature.

Thank you.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:17 am

The HTML source can help:
Code: Select all
<div align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="background-color: black;"><span style="color: black"> --</span><span style="color: #106A34">★</span><span style="color: black">-</span><span style="color: #FFFFFF">Christian Voluntaryist</span><span style="color: black">-</span><span style="color: #106A34">★</span><span style="color: black">-- </span></span></span><br /><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="background-color: black;"><span style="color: black"> --</span><span style="color: #FFFFFF">★</span><span style="color: black">-.-</span><span style="color: #106A34">Citizen of Yggdrasil</span><span style="color: black">--</span><span style="color: #FFFFFF">★</span><span style="color: black">.- </span></span></span><br /><div style="margin:5px; margin-top:5px"><div class="quotetitle"><input class="button2 btnlite" type="button" value="Show Signature" style="text-align:center;width:100px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; } return false;" /></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;"><div style="float: left;"><blockquote style="background-image:none; margin-left:0"><span style="color: #008000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pro:</span><hr>Mark 12:31<br />Philosophy<br />Idealism<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">*</a><br />Property Rights<br />Moral Objectivism<br />G.K. Chesterton</span></blockquote></div><div style="float: right;"><blockquote style="background-image:none; margin-left:0"><span style="color: #ff0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Anti:</span><hr>Authoritarianism <br />Unexamined lives<br />Materialism<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Materialism" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">*</a><br />Relativism<br />Postmodernism<br />Apathy</span></blockquote></div><div style="margin-left:75px; margin-right:75px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-top:5px"><blockquote style="background-image:none; margin-left:0">&quot;<span style="font-style: italic">Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you. <br />While you live, while it is in your power, be good.</span>&quot;<br />― Marcus Aurelius</blockquote><blockquote style="background-image:none; margin-left:0"><span style="font-weight: bold">Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason.</span></blockquote><blockquote style="background-image:none; margin-left:0"><span style="font-style: italic">---</span></blockquote></div></div></div></div><span style="background-color: black;">-<span style="color: #106A34">★</span> <span style="color: #FFFFFF">★</span> <span style="color: #106A34">★</span> <span style="color: #FFFFFF">★</span> <span style="color: #106A34">★</span>-</span></div>
Processing this into BBcode is tedious, but not very difficult:
[align=center][b][background=black][color=black] --[/color][color=#106A34]★[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=#FFFFFF]Christian Voluntaryist[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=#106A34]★[/color][color=black]-- [/color][/background][/b]
[b][background=black][color=black] --[/color][color=#FFFFFF]★[/color][color=black]-.-[/color][color=#106A34]Citizen of Yggdrasil[/color][color=black]--[/color][color=#FFFFFF]★[/color][color=black].- [/color][/background][/b]
[spoiler=Show Signature][floatleft][box][color=#008000][b]Pro:[/b][hr][/hr]Mark 12:31
Philosophy
Idealism[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism]*[/url]
Property Rights
Moral Objectivism
G.K. Chesterton[/color][/box][/floatleft][floatright][box][color=#ff0000][b]Anti:[/b][hr][/hr]Authoritarianism
Unexamined lives
Materialism[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Materialism]*[/url]
Relativism
Postmodernism
Apathy[/color][/box][/floatright][???][box]"[i]Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you.
While you live, while it is in your power, be good.[/i]"
― Marcus Aurelius[/box][box][b]Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason.[/b][/box][box][i]---[/i][/box][/???][/spoiler][background=black]-[color=#106A34]★[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]★[/color] [color=#106A34]★[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]★[/color] [color=#106A34]★[/color]-[/background][/align]
There's just one tag that I didn't recognize. I don't know what to make of <div style="margin-left:75px; margin-right:75px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-top:5px">, so I marked it as [???] above. Leaving that out, it produces:

---Christian Voluntaryist---
---.-Citizen of Yggdrasil--.-
Pro:
Mark 12:31
Philosophy
Idealism*
Property Rights
Moral Objectivism
G.K. Chesterton
Anti:
Authoritarianism
Unexamined lives
Materialism*
Relativism
Postmodernism
Apathy
"Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you.
While you live, while it is in your power, be good.
"
― Marcus Aurelius
Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason.
---
- -

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:51 am

Thank you.

After enlisting the help of a friend, I managed to get ahold of the majority of the coding. I edited it somewhat to my tastes, but I cannot get the “Anti” section to properly line up.
Here is the code:
[align=Center][floatleft][box][b][color=#008000]Pro:[/color][/b][hr][/hr][color=#008000]Syncretism
Environmentalism
Christian Atheism
Patriotism
Constitutionalism
Sovereignty[/color][/box][/floatleft][box][i]"Power is okay, and stupidity is usually harmless. Power and stupidity together are dangerous."[/i]
― Patrick Rothfuss[/box][box][b]Feel free to send me a telegram for any reason.[/b][/box][box][i]“Patria, pertinacia et scientia.” / “Country, determination and knowledge.”[/i][/box][floatright][box][b][color=#FF0000]Anti:[/color][/b][hr][/hr][color=#FF0000]Totalitarianism
Islam/Islamism
Americanisation
Global State
Postmodernism
Apathy[/color][/box][/floatright][background=White]--[color=#2E8B57]★[/color]-[color=#2E8B57]★[/color]-[color=#2E8B57]★[/color]--[/background][/align]

Edit: Nevermind. It has all been sorted. Thank you for your help.
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Return to Technical