NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay clocks

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Roleplay clocks

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello, is there any roleplay clock out there so I can roleplay properly? I need a clock that updates 11:59:59AM and forwards a week every day and uses normal Gregorian calendar months?
Crazybloxian Empire

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 pm

This is not a service that NS supplies and it is not something that I have seen any region use (or indeed any role-play group *ever*...and I've been role-playing for over fifteen...omigod...)

Your best bet, would be to use the clock on your phone :D. Though if you could tell me what you would be using the clock for, it might help me help you.

edit:

I notice that you are using Miraheze. Please be sure to take back ups. They are prone to deleting your account and all of its data and all the back ups within hours of that happening...without warning. This may happen even if you edit your wiki to state that it is in fact, still open. It's unlikely, but it does happen and if you've poured in a lot of time into your wiki then it could mean a lot of unrecoverable data.
Last edited by Enfaru on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Return to Technical