NATION

PASSWORD

Sometimes I can't upvote a dispatch?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Sometimes I can't upvote a dispatch?

Postby Enfaru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Bit weird, but slightly more concerning.

When I upvote a dispatch whether my own or someone elses, when I press F5, the vote remains but the number goes back to what it was originally. Anything mysterious going on? As it's not just me that this is happening to a few of my friends are having a similar issue.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Enfaru wrote:Bit weird, but slightly more concerning.

When I upvote a dispatch whether my own or someone elses, when I press F5, the vote remains but the number goes back to what it was originally. Anything mysterious going on? As it's not just me that this is happening to a few of my friends are having a similar issue.

You can only vote once across your nations. Also if it is down voted significantly, it'll only show 1 even if the votes are -100. So if you upvote/downvote one that is heavily downvoted there will be no display change.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:34 pm

That is indeed interesting because it means there's been a false flag in that case, but ho hum, just another feature unavailable to us.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Return to Technical