NATION

PASSWORD

Make N-Day Mean Something

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faltasia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Faltasia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Trotterdam wrote:Just imagine that after the war, there's a huge baby boom to replace the losses. It's a result of the survivors, ah, "celebrating".

Or given NS population mechanics in general, NS people reproduce asexually and the radiation stimulates more of that (through sciency mumbo-jumbo)

We could even introduce mutants, and have a mutant problem...

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Xoriet wrote:What I'd ask for is actually the ability for the creator of a faction to be able to remove rogue or troublemaker faction members. Rogues were our biggest headache the whole time. Some people from factions that were crushed went around trying to start a war by joining allied large factions and nuking the faction that crushed them. Removing problems would be nice.

^^

Faltasia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Faltasia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Galiantus III wrote:I would rather make this a regional game that can be initiated by the delegate or founder. It's gotten bland now, but it is the only war-like mechanic we've ever really seen. Plus on a small scale, it could be more interesting, since the people launching nukes at you are members of your region, not random strangers.

My friend, war is messy.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:44 am

Faltasia wrote:
Galiantus III wrote:I would rather make this a regional game that can be initiated by the delegate or founder. It's gotten bland now, but it is the only war-like mechanic we've ever really seen. Plus on a small scale, it could be more interesting, since the people launching nukes at you are members of your region, not random strangers.

My friend, war is messy.

Sounds a lot like Galiantus is advocating for making it more messy, not less

Faltasia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Faltasia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:46 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Faltasia wrote:
My friend, war is messy.

Sounds a lot like Galiantus is advocating for making it more messy, not less

Oh I quoted the wrong comment - I was referring to the dude up there who wanted to boot rogue nukers...

Previous

Return to Technical