NATION

PASSWORD

[Sugerence] A spanish subforum!

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Pontanova
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

[Sugerence] A spanish subforum!

Postby Pontanova » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi there,
I have noticed that in spite of having a large community of Spanish speakers in the game, we still do not have our own subforum to obtain / contribute resources for people who do not speak English, and who often have to depend on the deficient translators (like the of Google).

I do not know how the forum on this page works, but the subforum would be basically what I said above, get resources that help to learn more about bbcode that can be used in dispatchs and factbooks, among other things.

Also, anything else like things in the role and so the Spanish speakers can do community as well.
Sincerely,
His majesty, Yasmeen I.
His excellency, Prime Minister Fadila Ayman.

Minister of Foreing Affairs in Latinoamerica Libre

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Return to Technical