NATION

PASSWORD

NS Coding- font size issue

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Roos
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

NS Coding- font size issue

Postby The Roos » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 pm

When typing on my factbooks, it seems as though I am unable to change the font size. The size tag
[size=#]Whatever I want to type[/size]
is not working for me, and is instead refusing to budge from a tiny font size no matter what the digit is for the font size. Does anybody else have this issue, or knows how to fix it/can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Also, I was going to enter a digit in my explanation above, but it appeared small for me like I explained. Here is an example:

whatever i want to type
Last edited by The Roos on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Sizes in NationStates are percentages. So 100 means normal size, and 50 means half size (which is already quite small and only-barely-readable on many displays).

Qroma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Qroma » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Works fine for me

The Roos
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Roos » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 am

Trotterdam wrote:Sizes in NationStates are percentages. So 100 means normal size, and 50 means half size (which is already quite small and only-barely-readable on many displays).

Yeah I ended up finding coding instructions somewhere else on the forum, but thanks :) . I was trying to work with really small digits, but I guess everything here on NS is super sized haha :mad:

Return to Technical