NATION

PASSWORD

Is it my clock or did my founding date just change?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Is it my clock or did my founding date just change?

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:33 am

Ummm, something’s not right here.

I was founded on April 1, 2018, yet the founding date says “April 02, 2018”. How did it even change. If possible change it back to April 01, 2018 ASAP.
Crazybloxian Empire

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:38 am

Have you changed your timezone in the forum settings? Because that does affect founding dates as well as post times.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:01 am

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:ASAP

If you ever want something done on your behalf, ask politely. Giant bold fonts are not "polite".

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:I was founded on April 1, 2018

You were founded Sun Apr 1 2018 23:19:15 PST (NS Server time). You actually launched your nation around midday your local time. So, April 2 is the more accurate date for you. If you want to preserve the April Fools aspect, change it back to PST ... or just continue to post foolishly. I'm pretty sure most of us think you're pretty foolish without the special date.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Crazybloxian Empire wrote:ASAP

If you ever want something done on your behalf, ask politely. Giant bold fonts are not "polite".

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:I was founded on April 1, 2018

You were founded Sun Apr 1 2018 23:19:15 PST (NS Server time). You actually launched your nation around midday your local time. So, April 2 is the more accurate date for you. If you want to preserve the April Fools aspect, change it back to PST ... or just continue to post foolishly. I'm pretty sure most of us think you're pretty foolish without the special date.

*** Warned for flaming. ***

MallEdit: Reduced to an unofficial warning.
Last edited by Mallorea and Riva on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: appeal granted to reduce to unofficial warning
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:If you ever want something done on your behalf, ask politely. Giant bold fonts are not "polite".

*** Warned for flaming. ***

MallEdit: Reduced to an unofficial warning.

It’s a mod warning another mod!

Modception!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Return to Technical