NATION

PASSWORD

Help recreating a nation

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Norkuberion
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Help recreating a nation

Postby Norkuberion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 pm

About a year ago i went to college and fell out of NS now i want to return but i forgot the current password and the email associated with it was a school email that no longer works but i remember the old password.

If it impossible to get the nation back that's fine but i really don't want to lose it

Norkuberion
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Norkuberion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm

I know this sounds like an attempt to steal someone else's nation but i ashore you is not
(The more i try to convince you its real the more it sounds fake zo im just going to leave it at this)

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:03 am

If you know the password of the nation you can revive it yourself. If you meant the password of your old email account, that doesn't help us.

If you have info to prove the nation is yours, but it's something like an email address that you don't want to post in a public space, send a GHR with the name of the nation and the info that proves it is yours.

No guarantees, but we can at least look at it.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to Technical