NATION

PASSWORD

Requiring A Minimum Size for WA Delegate Eligible Regions?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Steneste
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Requiring A Minimum Size for WA Delegate Eligible Regions?

Postby Steneste » Tue May 01, 2018 6:13 pm

I think this could be a good idea to prevent people from sliding under the anti-cheat system to get themselves WA Delegate status. Only thing I can debate really is the minimum size required, what do you guys think?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm

I think if you raise the minimum, cheaters will simply make more nations. I'm not seeing a benefit.

As one of the mods handling WA cheaters, I think we've got a pretty good handle on things as they are. Also, this is a Tech decision, not a GA decision. Moved.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed May 02, 2018 10:36 am

If you're referring to nation population, this would massively hobble R/D. A lot of puppets are made quite shortly before operations, often in the same day.

EDIT: hang on, I might be misreading that, in which case this would take smaller regions off the table completely for R/D.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Technical