NATION

PASSWORD

Can someone help me please?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Beeshta
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Can someone help me please?

Postby Beeshta » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:14 pm

So Iv'e been posting messages weekly in the forums for my class, but now nation states is only letting me view some of my messages. When i try to look at my other messages it tells me that I'm not authorized to view it. Could someone help me out with this problem? Here is an example: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=401599&p=33737184#p33737184

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm

I already answered you. Look at your prior post before raising it again.

Beeshta wrote:So Iv'e been posting messages weekly in the forums for my class

Why? No one else does that, and it's spam. You've been making random posts in random threads for no other reason than your supposed class homework. That's not what we're here for. If it's your idea, stop. If your teacher suggested it, have them read this post.

Edit: what's more, I told you this 46 days ago in a telegram. You read it. How many times should we have to tell you the same thing before it sticks?
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beeshta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Beeshta » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 pm

OK, I'm sorry. I will no longer make progress reports on how my country is doing. But you could i please get help in being able to view my messages?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Beeshta wrote:But you could i please get help in being able to view my messages?

We're not going to restore your "progress reports". They were posted in the wrong places and were effectively spam. You'll have to settle for whatever is still visible.

Beeshta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Beeshta » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:05 pm

k

Return to Technical