NATION

PASSWORD

Issue decided already?!

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Carnetia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Issue decided already?!

Postby Carnetia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:32 pm

Just come on here expecting an issue waiting to be seen to but it seems like someone got there first:

'4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Carnetia, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized'

First I've heard of it; I wasn't on 4 hours ago. What's going on?

Carnetia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Carnetia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 am

So can this be reversed? The decision isn't something I would have done. It's putting me off bothering with the new issues :(

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:46 am

If it really wasn't you that answered it then you should file a GHR.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:00 am

Carnetia wrote:So can this be reversed?

Not by mods or admins. You'll have to wait for a counter-issue.

Aclion wrote:If it really wasn't you that answered it then you should file a GHR.

Incorrect. If it's a genuine tech issue, this is the correct venue. Mods can't / won't / don't reverse issues.

DoNoHarm
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby DoNoHarm » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 am

Occam's razor suggests to me that someone has accessed your account.

I'd suggest changing your passwords, and not using public computers.

Return to Technical