NATION

PASSWORD

Once again, a post was prewritten on the RMB

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Venetoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Once again, a post was prewritten on the RMB

Postby Venetoland » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm

I once again found a post pre-written in the template. Is it the wifi in my apartment? My iPad is wonky here.
Last edited by Venetoland on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 am

Venetoland wrote:I once again found a post pre-written in the template. Is it the wifi in my apartment? My iPad is wonky here.

Odd. Try clearing the history/cache/cookies etc on the iPad. Go to: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Then restart the iPad for good measure. You could also try changing your wifi password, as well as your NationStates login password if you are worried that either of those have been compromised.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 am

The New California Republic wrote:Odd.

No, it's not, and it's not a problem on their device. It's a feature added by [violet] sometime in the last three months or so. There's a thread on it somewhere.

Once you post something, the saved draft should go away. Until you post, it'll keep coming up.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Odd.

No, it's not, and it's not a problem on their device. It's a feature added by [violet] sometime in the last three months or so. There's a thread on it somewhere.

Once you post something, the saved draft should go away. Until you post, it'll keep coming up.

Oh right, I misunderstood what they were saying. I thought they meant that there was mysterious text in the box that they had not added themselves previously. The OP didn't really make that clear. :p
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Venetoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Venetoland » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Thanks guys! I don't remember if the text I find is something I've written previously, but it's good to know it's NOT my iPad acting up.

Return to Technical