NATION

PASSWORD

Email Help [No longer needed]

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The United States of Americana
Attaché

Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Email Help [No longer needed]

Postby The United States of Americana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:20 pm

I have one nation that I am planning on deserting and in the email I use to use in the WA and I am planning on deleting that email and use my new one. I am not able to even get a password recover for that nation as well...

Will that be considered WA cheating?
Last edited by The United States of Americana on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Have it resign from to WA or let it CTE (cease to exist, should happen after 28 days) before you have another nation join the WA. (Also, why not just have the nation you are abandoning use your new e-mail? Just to be safe and in case you ever want to revive it).

The United States of Americana
Attaché

Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of Americana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Leutria wrote:Have it resign from to WA or let it CTE (cease to exist, should happen after 28 days) before you have another nation join the WA. (Also, why not just have the nation you are abandoning use your new e-mail? Just to be safe and in case you ever want to revive it).

The new email has been assigned.

I fear that the old one is under security threat and it's also no longer needed.
Last edited by The United States of Americana on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 pm

File a GHR with all relevant nation names, the old email, and the new email. If you've already logged in and resigned, don't bother.

Edit: you already filed a GHR six hours ago, and it was quickly addressed. I don't know why you needed a forum thread for this.

It's a good idea to have ALL of your nations on the same email. That way you can't accidentally multi, and it makes password recovery easier to remember.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical