NATION

PASSWORD

New Custom Field- Language

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Naqil
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

New Custom Field- Language

Postby Naqil » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 am

I think it would be a good idea to have national language as a customizeable field. It would open up new issues such as those relating to the the claiming and maintaining (or forsaking) of a national language, language councils (such as the Académie Française), and linguistic purism in general, as well as add flavor to issues relating to immigration.
This nation's views do not necessarily coincide with my own. Please assume all statements are IC unless specified otherwise.

The Naqin Ambassador is Ixhua of House Yavuas. She's extremely traditionalist, and is known to have her eye on the Presidency for when President Dratan retires.

Essu Beti is my puppet, in theory. In actuality I use Essu Beti as more or less my default these days even though this account came first.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 am

This idea (and others like it) has been suggested numerous times before, I guarantee that the mods and admins answer will be the same as it always is: use your factbooks, they won't add every new customizable field that people suggest.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Return to Technical