NATION

PASSWORD

Stats changed overnight

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
American MapleStory
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Stats changed overnight

Postby American MapleStory » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:40 pm

So last night apparently around 9PM EST,there was an issue answered on my account. The only reason I knew about this is because this issue made my GDP drop from 916 trillion to 912 trillion (I usually avoid options that make my GDP drop) but then I looked at my latest happenings and I saw an issue was answered during the time that I was offline. Can a moderator check the IP addresses over the last couple of days on my account just to see what's happening? Thanks.
Largest Metropolitans In ROM
Henesys
Leafre
Ludi
Perion
Kerning City
Ellinia
Lith Harbor
Nautilius
Ariant
Magatia
El Nath
Rien
Ereve
New Leaf City
Crimsonwood Keep
Orbis
Oros
Cras
Kokonia
Moonplace

DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 0
Economic Left/Right: +8.77
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +3.67

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Not seeing anything suspicious.

In the future, you can submit this type of question via GHR. It is something that a game mod can handle, not something that requires an admin, so it does not need to be posted in the Technical forum.

If you're worried that someone knows your password, you can always change the password.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 am

Your nation is in the WA.
The GA just passed an 'Environmental' resolution.
The passage of Environmental resolutions hits member nations' economies.
Hence the drop in GDP.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

American MapleStory
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby American MapleStory » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:59 am

Bears Armed wrote:Your nation is in the WA.
The GA just passed an 'Environmental' resolution.
The passage of Environmental resolutions hits member nations' economies.
Hence the drop in GDP.

Oh wow I didn't know that WA resolutions could have an impact on Nation stats. Is there anyway we could see the impact each resolution has? Because it seems like most resolutions dont do anything.

USS Monitor wrote:Not seeing anything suspicious.

In the future, you can submit this type of question via GHR. It is something that a game mod can handle, not something that requires an admin, so it does not need to be posted in the Technical forum.

If you're worried that someone knows your password, you can always change the password.

Oh ok thanks.
Largest Metropolitans In ROM
Henesys
Leafre
Ludi
Perion
Kerning City
Ellinia
Lith Harbor
Nautilius
Ariant
Magatia
El Nath
Rien
Ereve
New Leaf City
Crimsonwood Keep
Orbis
Oros
Cras
Kokonia
Moonplace

DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 0
Economic Left/Right: +8.77
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +3.67

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 pm

American MapleStory wrote:Oh wow I didn't know that WA resolutions could have an impact on Nation stats. Is there anyway we could see the impact each resolution has? Because it seems like most resolutions dont do anything.
All GA (as opposed to SC) resolutions have a stat impact, though it might be a stat you don't care about.

There's no explicit way to tell what stat was/will be affected by a resolution, but it's pretty easy to guess based on the resolution's category (or, in the case of a repeal, the category of the resolution it's repealing).

Return to Technical