NATION

PASSWORD

scrolling subject tech problem

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Matsu-wa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

scrolling subject tech problem

Postby Matsu-wa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 pm

problem concerning the fourm:

when u reach the end of a page on the fourms, instead of the page scrolling down so you can see the words, it glitches up one line, soo the line you are typing is just out of view.
this has stopped me from completeing my factbook for several days.

what should i do?
Last edited by Matsu-wa on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: scrolling subject tech problem

Postby Unibot » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

what should i do?

Well first of all, tell us your browser/computer details (OS), so the admins might be able to help you.

And, I'd recommend writing your factbook on Microsoft Word or some sort of word processor in the mean time - then pasting it into the posting box, and formating it there.

Good Luck!
Unibot
Last edited by Unibot on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Matsu-wa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: scrolling subject tech problem

Postby Matsu-wa » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Unibot wrote:
what should i do?

Well first of all, tell us your browser/computer details (OS), so the admins might be able to help you.

And, I'd recommend writing your factbook on Microsoft Word or some sort of word processor in the mean time - then pasting it into the posting box, and formating it there.

Good Luck!
Unibot

64 bit microsoft vista

compaq persario CQ70
2GHz dual-core Pentium T3200 CPU, 3GB of RAM, a 250GB hard drive, a 1440 x 900 widescreen display, 802.11b/g/n, and a 5-in-1 card reader

its brand new!

Return to Technical