NATION

PASSWORD

Leader, Faith and Capital: Decoupling from issue options

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:38 am

I still think there is a difference between a nation which has a leader/capital/state religion but the name is not defined/disclosed, and a nation which specifically does not have one. I understand that could make issue coding difficult, though. Likewise, all religions (apart from violetists) regardless of the name appear to act like fundamentalist Christians politically. Again, I can see why, but if you're going to make assumptions, do they need to stick to that? I don't think consistency trumps variety there - there are divergent opinions within most churches.

Anyway, all this is interesting but off-topic, sorry. Automatic unlock is good IMHO.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 am

Why do we tie the Religion unlock to that specific issue? There is another issue that could also serve as an unlock trigger for Religion - the Religious advisor issue. As I remember, that issue is one of the original 30-odd, so newbies are likely to get it early in their existence. Is it possible to code the unlock field so that it unlocks where a nation gets either of those resolutions (instead of waiting for only one issue), and could the field be unlocked merely bey receiving one of those issues (I think CWA suggested this earlier)?
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

Previous

Return to Technical