NATION

PASSWORD

How to manage Administration spending?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Aufheben
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

How to manage Administration spending?

Postby Aufheben » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:25 am

I browsed in the forum about this and I realized Administration is basically government bureaucracy.
As you can see I have a huge government (66% of GDP) and it was even more huge (72%) but I answered issue No. 447 which consists in an anarcho-communist party (lol) getting into power.. So I let them govern and "cut all bourgeois bureaucracy" so my Administration plummeted from 20% or 15% of Govt spending to 0% (which is great). The problem is that I don't see any stats in the rank for Administration itself, there is an stat for Environment which is Eco-Friendliness, other for Law & Order which is Law Enforcenment, and so on. But there are no stats for Administration (neither for Social Policy but I don't care about it). It would be very useful to have stats to keep track of it so as I can keep track of Defense or Law & Order which are also 0% of spending but in stats they are like minus something each one. I initially thought it was Government Size but still I'm top 10% in government size so I think it just measures size of gov spending over GDP.
So if there is something I could do to keep track of it or something, tell me. If not it would be cool to have one.

Return to Technical