NATION

PASSWORD

Cannot update my religion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Shreminov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Cannot update my religion

Postby Shreminov » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 am

Hello!
With my nation, I cannot update my religion. It says that it's "awaiting legislation" and I haven't got any issue concerning my state religon.
Could you fix it please :) !
-Shreminov
Commissar of the Entente
Overseer of the Work Program - Novus Lucidium
Shreminov News Network: Many companies are re-opening its doors!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:53 am

This means that while you have enough population to technically get to choose your religion, there is a special issue which officially unlocks it, which you are waiting for
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

-The German Reich-
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The German Reich- » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:58 am

Shreminov wrote:Hello!
With my nation, I cannot update my religion. It says that it's "awaiting legislation" and I haven't got any issue concerning my state religon.
-Shreminov

The next issue you get should deal with the religion.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 am

-The German Reich- wrote:The next issue you get should deal with the religion.
No, at 1.812 billion population, he should have had that issue long ago.

Probably he dismissed it, or chose one of the options that doesn't unlock the field (endorsing atheism or agnosticism). He'll have to wait until the issue comes around again, which is random.

The Third Empire Of China
Civil Servant

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Third Empire Of China » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 am

Shreminov wrote:Hello!
-Shreminov

There is a issue that comes at 1 billion population about religion, and you have to pick a specific choice to unlock religion. If you pick a different choice or dismiss the issue, then the issue will retire eventually, as issue selection is random.

Shreminov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 pm

I think it's because I haven't done many issues lately. I've completed them and I'll se what happens :)
Commissar of the Entente
Overseer of the Work Program - Novus Lucidium
Shreminov News Network: Many companies are re-opening its doors!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:09 pm

You received it January 24 of this year in fact. You picked option 2:
"I don't believe choosing one faith from the thousands out there is very fair," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, author of the critically acclaimed 'Agnosticism and You'. "Which god do we pick? How do we pick? It's impossible! We don't even know if higher beings exist and it's sheer arrogance to postulate otherwise! The government should officially declare that @@NAME@@ has no official religion, because the alternative would be self-damning. Not that we know that for sure, of course."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical