NATION

PASSWORD

World Census Bug

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Pythagaslavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

World Census Bug

Postby Pythagaslavia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 pm

There is a world census bug on my puppet, Ruthislavia. It shows that it's civil rights rank is 179,285 out of 179,266 nations, and that its in the 101% in the world.
Ammerinia wrote:Dammit, now i can't fill my bathtub with cookie dough anymore.
Arridian Islands wrote:Would I be allowed to change the national animal on my alt to "dildo"?
Never do anything you couldn't explain to the paramedics. | The person who said a pen is your mightiest weapon has probably never seen a Death Star. | Men socialize by insulting each other, they don't mean it. Women socialize by complementing each other, they don't mean it either.
I try to be normal, but it doesn't always work.
Blame society.

I use NS Stats, because that's what they're there for!
Copy and paste this in your sig if you find copy paste sigs really dumb.

Pythagaslavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythagaslavia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Known issue due to rounding errors inherent in the fact that nations are constantly being added and dropped during census updates.

Thanks for the clarification!
Ammerinia wrote:Dammit, now i can't fill my bathtub with cookie dough anymore.
Arridian Islands wrote:Would I be allowed to change the national animal on my alt to "dildo"?
Never do anything you couldn't explain to the paramedics. | The person who said a pen is your mightiest weapon has probably never seen a Death Star. | Men socialize by insulting each other, they don't mean it. Women socialize by complementing each other, they don't mean it either.
I try to be normal, but it doesn't always work.
Blame society.

I use NS Stats, because that's what they're there for!
Copy and paste this in your sig if you find copy paste sigs really dumb.

Return to Technical