NATION

PASSWORD

Gif Woes

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Gif Woes

Postby Gurori » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:25 pm

So I'm trying to upload a gif to use my flag. The size of the gif is 79KB, far lower than the maximum gif size. Yet when I try to upload it, it tells me that the gif is "still too large".

Help?

EDIT:

In general if I try to upload a gif it either de-animates it or gives me an error.

EDIT 2:
Last edited by [violet] on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

GIFs have to be under 50 kilobytes and fit within a dimension of 107x71 pixels in order to work, yours is too big as it is.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Gandoor wrote:GIFs have to be under 50 kilobytes and fit within a dimension of 107x71 pixels in order to work, yours is too big as it is.

I did it! Yay!

Thank you!
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Return to Technical