NATION

PASSWORD

"Aspire" bugged?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Catrom
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

"Aspire" bugged?

Postby Catrom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:41 pm

I just got the "Aspire" banner, which is awarded for "Develop a strong economy in a scientifically advanced nation with a good environment"

My eco-friendliness is -7.75

Glitch?
The colonies of Catrom, Hermite, Lanczos, Netravali, and Parzen all use Bitcoin as currency, the Nautilus as their national animal, "B + 2C = 1" as their national motto, and a mathematical function as their flag. All are named after signal resampling algorithms, which are in turn named after mathematicians. Gauss and Lagrange were reserved :(

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Your eco-friendliness may be low, but you still have a pretty decent environment. You Environmental Beauty score is 535.97. While you are in the lower half of nations for that, most nations have really good enviroments. Consider the fact the the current lowest Environmental Beauty score is 0.33.

Look at it this way, your policy may favour industry over the environment, but at this time not much damage has been done.
Last edited by Leutria on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Catrom wrote:I just got the "Aspire" banner, which is awarded for "Develop a strong economy in a scientifically advanced nation with a good environment"

My eco-friendliness is -7.75

Glitch?

Not at all. Eco-friendliness is a measure of environmental spending, not environmental quality.
The following governments spend the greatest amounts on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Catrom
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Catrom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Okay, got it. Thanks.
The colonies of Catrom, Hermite, Lanczos, Netravali, and Parzen all use Bitcoin as currency, the Nautilus as their national animal, "B + 2C = 1" as their national motto, and a mathematical function as their flag. All are named after signal resampling algorithms, which are in turn named after mathematicians. Gauss and Lagrange were reserved :(

Return to Technical