NATION

PASSWORD

Custom Banners at Top of Page

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Custom Banners at Top of Page

Postby Leutria » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm

I was browsing the gameplay forum and came across this post:
Mount Seymour wrote:

Huh.

For me the banners come on the page the order I received them in, so Custom #1, #2, and #3 are all farther down the page. Is it possible you received no banners before your custom ones?

Being an older, pre banner nation I have them at the top of my page and didn't realize this was a thing.

It seems quite inconvenient for newer players that want to take advantage of custom banners from them to be down the page, mixed in with all the others. If it could be made so custom banners always show up at the top of the banners page, I imagine it would make thing more convent for newer players.

Now, I don't know how hard this would be to accomplish, and acknowledge that there are other things that should be a much higher priority. Just thought I would mention this as a small thing that, if not too hard to pull off, would improve the site.
Last edited by Leutria on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Germanic Countries
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby East Germanic Countries » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Yeah, I am having the same problem and the 'custom banner' option is not coming up.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm not sure why you bumped a thread from March but the custom banner option isn't unlocked automatically, you unlock them once you reach certain population levels. Specifically 50 million, 200 million, 1 billion, 10 billion, and 20 billion citizens.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Implemented!