NATION

PASSWORD

Minor Visual Error in WA

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Omniabstracta
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Minor Visual Error in WA

Postby Omniabstracta » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Hello there! I recently noticed a small visual error in a WA page, namely the delegate votes page for a proposal. Near the bottom, there is a list of all the delegates who have voted FOR and AGAINST the proposal. Apparently, when no delegate has voted (either against of for), the parsing in that respective list seems to be broken:

Image because I am awful at explaining:

It's not very big, and I'm sure you guys have much more important things to deal with, but I just thought it should be brought to attention.

Thanks!
"It was golden, purple, violet, gray and blue. It lighted every peak, crevasse and ridge of the nearby mountain range with a clarity and beauty that cannot be described but must be seen to be imagined. It was that beauty that the great poets dream about but describe most poorly and inadequately..."

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks for the screenie. Fixed!

Return to Technical