NATION

PASSWORD

Can't become a Free-Market Paradise?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Tykadoro
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Can't become a Free-Market Paradise?

Postby Tykadoro » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm currently trying to make my nation a Free-Market Paradise, and I'm starting by rising my economic freedoms to a psychotic level so I can get to Capitalist Paradise. However, I seem to never move from the classification of Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, even though, according to my graph, my economy rating is 97/100.

Does my economy need to be better, or is this an issue?

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Classifications are based in economic freedoms, not economic strength.

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Return to Technical