NATION

PASSWORD

Stamps still required to send regionwide TG

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Stamps still required to send regionwide TG

Postby Sygian II » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm

My puppet Moderate Fenda RP General has held office for the past two days, and yes I've had communications powers that whole time. Although for some reason, I can't send regionwide telegrams because it says I haven't held office for 26 hours when I've held it for 1 day and 18 hours, with border control being added 7 hours ago. My guess is that it thinks I've only been an officer for 7 hours since I was just given border control so it won't allow me to send a regionwide TG for another 19 hours, but I could be wrong. Just thought I'd report this, I'm not sure if others are having the same problem or not. :P

EDIT: Oops, I was just told that the system sees it as all roles being reassigned to me when I was given Border Control, so it thinks I've only held office for 7 hours. Sorry, and thanks anyway! 8)
Last edited by [violet] on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Conservative Values
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Conservative Values » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

When you change an office's name or update its powers it restarts the clock. I did this accidentally once, gave someone a new power but then they had to wait a day to send a TG they wanted to send.

Return to Technical