NATION

PASSWORD

Misspelled title

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Misspelled title

Postby Socio Polor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Randomly came across this. Lenyo's forum title is misspelled as Issue Editro when it's suppose to be Editor
Last edited by [violet] on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm thinking intentional as the rest of the titles are correctly spelled. When you apply the same rank to multiple users, the rank would be singular, meaning that an entirely new rank would have to be created for this. That's if they are not using a mass applied rank but individually applied, which would be weird.
Last edited by Lockdownn on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Well if this was intentionally done, then feel free to ignore this thread

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Socio Polor wrote:Well if this was intentionally done, then feel free to ignore this thread

I want to know as much as you. :p

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Haha, that must have been Sedge. If the forum profile syncs with the game, it'll disappear because that's where your WA Category is shown. Misread it on my phone. He actually changed the title. XD

Alright, story time:

Lenyo has a habit (had a habit) of misspelling editor in the issue code. One time I was trying to add one of his edited issues and the game was persistantly auto-adding me as editor instead of him. It was mildly infuriating, but the CP knows there should be an editor unless you very specifically tell it no. It took a few minutes before I spotted the culprit, editro: lenyo. The CP didn't know what the hell an editro was so it just kept assuming I was the editor since I was the one adding it.

To this day, Lenyo is our finest editro. :p
Last edited by Luna Amore on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:17 pm

That was an interesting read. The more you know! xD

All hail our lord and savior Editro! As I'm bashed in the head for not supporting Luna's regime...

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Luna Amore wrote:Haha, that must have been Sedge. If the forum profile syncs with the game, it'll disappear because that's where your WA Category is shown. Misread it on my phone. He actually changed the title. XD

Alright, story time:

Lenyo has a habit (had a habit) of misspelling editor in the issue code. One time I was trying to add one of his edited issues and the game was persistantly auto-adding me as editor instead of him. It was mildly infuriating, but the CP knows there should be an editor unless you very specifically tell it no. It took a few minutes before I spotted the culprit, editro: lenyo. The CP didn't know what the hell an editro was so it just kept assuming I was the editor since I was the one adding it.

To this day, Lenyo is our finest editro. :p

Ah, that is a interesting story. Well I hope to see more Issue Editros in the future :p

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical