NATION

PASSWORD

Helpful Game Suggestion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kiwanzinia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Helpful Game Suggestion

Postby Kiwanzinia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 am

I would like to propose a minor change that I think would be useful information to access easily. I propose that the average age of your citizens should be displayed on the people tab of a nation, similar to the GDP and income rates on the economic tabs. I think that this is a useful statistic that is currently a bit complicated to find. Currently you have to go into the ranking figures to see it, and I think that this would simplify some things.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:48 pm

I don't find that information useful at all. I prefer my main page uncluttered. If we do this one for you, what's to say that somewhere there's somebody who wants every single stat separated out in a tab. That would be chaos.

You think it's important. You know where to find it. Isn't that enough?

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Perhaps it could be included on the people tab, which tracks the causes of death. It seems like a logical place to put it, and would be applicable.

Return to Technical