NATION

PASSWORD

Can't into WA

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Imperial Texan Republic of Dutchland
Civilian

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Can't into WA

Postby Imperial Texan Republic of Dutchland » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Dear mods
I've tried multiple times to apply for WA membership but I just don't get the link for the application in my email, I really wanna be one, thx :3

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

It might be in your spam folder.
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

The animal on our flag is a lion, not a dog.

You may use NS stats. (except for the income tax and income equality)

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

If you want to RP with me or judge my nation, just telegram me.
Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Do you have another email address you could try using?

Checking your spam folder like PT suggested is also worth a look.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to Technical