NATION

PASSWORD

NS Wiki Login

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Golden State Warriorz
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

NS Wiki Login

Postby Golden State Warriorz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:39 am

I tried just now to login to NS Wiki. When I enter my nation name on the login page "Golden State Warriorz" immediately appears. But when I paste the code into the box, it says "unknown nation ID" or "Invalid NS Auth Code" and I can't log in to NS Wiki. I was logged in to the correct (GSW) account the whole time on the Nation States website.
"I've Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier"
Und La Dio hgti htreuhtreig rgjerhg rgkjrg kjregjregureg reuigirgrg irreig rgireg r itg rehg igrie gi.
The official name of this nation is "Golden Warrior State". I use NS Stats only as a guide.

Pro: Gay Marriage, LGBT Rights (including Transgender Rights), Gender Equality, Vaccines, Democratic Party, Bernie Sanders, Drug Legalization, Taxing the Rich, Free Speech, Immigration

Anti: Social Conservatism, Authoritarianism, Gender Roles, Republican Party, Trump, Lockdowns, Identity Politics, Paternalism, War on Drugs, Cancel Culture, Censorship, Critical Race Theory, Segregation, Prisons, LeBron James

Furnifold
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Furnifold » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 pm

I actually have the same problem with my account, even when I enter the verification code after successfully logging in, it has that same warning and I cannot log in and therefore not edit. If someone has a fix for this problem that would be greatly appreciated.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

NS Wiki is not owned by us. You'll have to contact the admin of the site if you need help with it.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Boronat
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Boronat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 am

Golden State Warriorz wrote:I tried just now to login to NS Wiki. When I enter my nation name on the login page "Golden State Warriorz" immediately appears. But when I paste the code into the box, it says "unknown nation ID" or "Invalid NS Auth Code" and I can't log in to NS Wiki. I was logged in to the correct (GSW) account the whole time on the Nation States website.

Could it be that you aren't logged into nationstates with that account when you go to log in? If I remember correctly, that is a factor, however I could be wrong.
Destroying my jovial soul, one syntax error at a time.

Return to Technical