NATION

PASSWORD

Forgot the name of my main nation

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Thessinesm
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Forgot the name of my main nation

Postby Thessinesm » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm

I apologize in advance as this is probably a common topic in the forums, but I'm new to NS and I made my first nation earlier today. The name was something like The Holy Empire of Nese Frens (it was a randomly generated name), and the motto is "Harmony is peace, peace is unity, unity is harmony."

No matter what I try, I can't seem to find it, so I made this other nation to create a thread here. Any suggestions on recovering the name before my 28 days are up?
Last edited by Thessinesm on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Thessinesm wrote:I apologize in advance as this is probably a common topic in the forums, but I'm new to NS and I made my first nation earlier today. The name was something like The Holy Empire of Nese Frens (it was a randomly generated name), and the motto is "Harmony is peace, peace is unity, unity is harmony."

No matter what I try, I can't seem to find it, so I made this other nation so I could create a thread here. Any suggestions on recovering the name before my 28 days are up?

Did you sign up with an email?

Thessinesm
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thessinesm » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Lockdownn wrote:
Thessinesm wrote:I apologize in advance as this is probably a common topic in the forums, but I'm new to NS and I made my first nation earlier today. The name was something like The Holy Empire of Nese Frens (it was a randomly generated name), and the motto is "Harmony is peace, peace is unity, unity is harmony."

No matter what I try, I can't seem to find it, so I made this other nation so I could create a thread here. Any suggestions on recovering the name before my 28 days are up?

Did you sign up with an email?

Yes, I used the same email for both nations.

Yami-Chan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yami-Chan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Don't everything, you should get an email on the final day that goes along the lines of

X is almost dead please login

And it has your main page with the name and everything.

Thessinesm
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thessinesm » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Yami-Chan wrote:Don't everything, you should get an email on the final day that goes along the lines of

X is almost dead please login

And it has your main page with the name and everything.

Alright, thank you! I just don't want to accidentally forget that I need to check my email in almost a month.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Thessinesm wrote:
Lockdownn wrote:Did you sign up with an email?

You're going to want to file a GHR then. If I remember correctly, the game mods can search for nations with the email address. Although, due to security reasons, I'm unsure if they will reveal the name as to avoid possible personal details exposure if this were attempted by someone with malicious intent.

I'd give it a try; however, provide as much identifying information as possible to prove that it's yours. Good luck. :)

Thessinesm
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thessinesm » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Lockdownn wrote:
Thessinesm wrote:

You're going to want to file a GHR then. If I remember correctly, the game mods can search for nations with the email address. Although, due to security reasons, I'm unsure if they will reveal the name as to avoid possible personal details exposure if this were attempted by someone with malicious intent.

I'd give it a try; however, provide as much identifying information as possible to prove that it's yours. Good luck. :)

Thank you!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Don't worry about the GHR. TGed with the nation name.

Thessinesm
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thessinesm » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 am

Luna Amore wrote:Don't worry about the GHR. TGed with the nation name.

Thank you Luna! I appreciate it.

TheuDuejNr Test
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby TheuDuejNr Test » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:36 am

Lockdownn wrote:
Thessinesm wrote:

I saw this post, and I tried filing a GHR, but they said that it will freeze the game for 10-20 minutes :(

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical