NATION

PASSWORD

Agadar's Telegrammer (updated March 12th, '18)

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

LittleGermany
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 15, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby LittleGermany » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello i have been getting alot of
NationStates API returned: '400 Bad Request' from URL:

i dont think its anything on my side any ideas?

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:56 am

LittleGermany wrote:Hello i have been getting alot of

No. Can you give more information to work with?
Information Secretary of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

LittleGermany
Political Columnist

Father Knows Best State

Postby LittleGermany » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Agadar wrote:
LittleGermany wrote:Hello i have been getting alot of

What information do you need?

LittleGermany
Political Columnist

Father Knows Best State

Postby LittleGermany » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:21 pm

LittleGermany wrote:
Agadar wrote:

What information do you need?

i have all the updated java programs and i have the API keys and telegram keys to match and i seems to keep getting errors when i try to send them out. i sent the resulting error that comes up. not sure what else you need?

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 am

LittleGermany wrote:
LittleGermany wrote:What information do you need?

i have all the updated java programs and i have the API keys and telegram keys to match and i seems to keep getting errors when i try to send them out. i sent the resulting error that comes up. not sure what else you need?

Does the error not print anything after the ':'? It should contain a description of what went wrong.

If possible, copy-paste the entirety of the output window here or send it to me in a telegram so I can take a look at it.

EDIT: Make sure to obscure your private keys when you copy-paste the output.
Last edited by Agadar on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Information Secretary of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Banana Man154
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

api not working

Postby Banana Man154 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Agadar wrote:
LittleGermany wrote:i have all the updated java programs and i have the API keys and telegram keys to match and i seems to keep getting errors when i try to send them out. i sent the resulting error that comes up. not sure what else you need?

Does the error not print anything after the ':'? It should contain a description of what went wrong.

If possible, copy-paste the entirety of the output window here or send it to me in a telegram so I can take a look at it.

EDIT: Make sure to obscure your private keys when you copy-paste the output.

mine keeps saying "403 Client not registered for appi" and I know I have the right keys, what should I try to do?

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Phydios » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Banana Man154 wrote:mine keeps saying "403 Client not registered for appi" and I know I have the right keys, what should I try to do?

If you aren't registered, you need to file a GHR to get new API keys. Yours may have been lost in the server problems this past summer.
Romans 1:18-2:29, Ephesians 2:1-10
But God’s angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! | Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. | It’s a wonder God didn’t lose His temper and do away with the whole lot of us. Instead, immense in mercy and with an incredible love, He embraced us. He took our sin-dead lives and made us alive in Christ. He did all this on His own, with no help from us!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Phydios wrote:Yours may have been lost in the server problems this past summer.

He's not supplying all the relevant information. He's using a different nation's key, but presumably from the correct region. The Client Key is working as expected for the key owner, but not for the secondary recruiter. Mods can't and don't supply tech advice on third party scripts, so I can't tell him anything useful. I'm guessing that's why he posted here.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Phydios » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Phydios wrote:Yours may have been lost in the server problems this past summer.

He's not supplying all the relevant information. He's using a different nation's key, but presumably from the correct region. The Client Key is working as expected for the key owner, but not for the secondary recruiter. Mods can't and don't supply tech advice on third party scripts, so I can't tell him anything useful. I'm guessing that's why he posted here.

Well, that certainly changes the situation. Hope he figures it out.
Romans 1:18-2:29, Ephesians 2:1-10
But God’s angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! | Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. | It’s a wonder God didn’t lose His temper and do away with the whole lot of us. Instead, immense in mercy and with an incredible love, He embraced us. He took our sin-dead lives and made us alive in Christ. He did all this on His own, with no help from us!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical