NATION

PASSWORD

Phantom notice

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
EretzIsrael
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Phantom notice

Postby EretzIsrael » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:47 pm

For the last day or so, I have had one new notice. Every single time I've logged in. When I've checked to see what it was, there wasn't one. My last real notice was 23 hours ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:10 pm

EretzIsrael wrote:For the last day or so, I have had one new notice. Every single time I've logged in. When I've checked to see what it was, there wasn't one. My last real notice was 23 hours ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have you cleared your cache/cookies. That may be your problem.
See You Space Cowboy...

The Isles of Avon
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Avon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:53 am

I am having this issue. I doubt it's a cookies issue because I've had the problem on this nation across multiple devices.

The issue always appears, whether on forumside or gameside. I can clear it on the page but once I go to a new page it comes back. Going to the Notices page shows no new notices, and hasn't fixed the notice from reappearing.
A pleasant, quiet archipelago. Scenic views, quaint cities, clean beaches, plays football sometimes.
Puppet of Drawkland. Neighbors to Ceni. Located in southeast Rushmore.
Co-hosts of Copa Rushmori 41. Domestic league: Federation of Avonian Soccer.

Return to Technical