NATION

PASSWORD

[Question] Signature Limits

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Question] Signature Limits

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:29 am

Hello, I just wanted to ask how many lines of writing a signature is allowed to be. I do remember that there is a limit to it I just can't remember what it was.

Sorry if this has an obvious answer to it.
Founder of The Realm of Chaos - Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I do not use NS stats & This Nation is a Hive Mind

Factbook Templates + Updated Inter-Regional Factbook + New Personality Trait Factbook - Everything you need to know about me. - Loop your videos!!! - Theme
"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Floor 448
Envoy

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Floor 448 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:37 am

8 lines
Guess who I am! Or, rather, was.
Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear. He gets a notification that someone mentioned him.
When posting an image for me, please don't use Imgur.
Cumberlanda wrote:I, for one, am currently happy with our robot oppressors.

Gest II wrote:Somehow that was interpreted to mean: those foreign devils and their squiggly languages are incapable of learning Her Majesty's Tongue.
And now that I've gotten used to StackOverflow, I can't seem to wrap my head around not being able to edit posts with terrible spelling and/or grammar.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Floor 448 wrote:8 lines

This. Though spoilers count as 1.5 lines. For cutting down a sig, or making it look neater, Reppy has made this. You can also check here for a further in depth explanation of the BBCode.

Return to Technical