NATION

PASSWORD

Stately - a NationStates app for Android

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Minister

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:58 am

Greater Tern wrote:Stately 1.10.3 is now available on Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and GitHub. This update contains a possible fix for the login issue, along with some improvements such as the ability to zoom along the y-axis on census trend graphs. Let me know what you think!

Hi there! I'm sad to say that the login issue is still persistent as of now. And it was not done with AutoComplete but with manual typing.

I have tried Valentine Z and The Multiverse of Holly Starlight on the app to log in.

I could try changing the password of one of my nations and see if I can log in from there.

EDIT: Never mind, it works now!

There seems to be some issue with the old password across all my puppets, so I changed to another strong password, and there you go, works like a charm. Thanks again!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijk Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Our Most Evaluative Q&A yet. <<< <<< <<<
NEWS: Gwen back to 10 feet. Told to stop drinking weird liquids.
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. But it is I, a dude!
Silver Commonwealth is the long-lost, evil, and short brother of Valentine Z!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

Greater Tern
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Greater Tern » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Hi there! I'm sad to say that the login issue is still persistent as of now. And it was not done with AutoComplete but with manual typing.

I have tried Valentine Z and The Multiverse of Holly Starlight on the app to log in.

I could try changing the password of one of my nations and see if I can log in from there.

EDIT: Never mind, it works now!

There seems to be some issue with the old password across all my puppets, so I changed to another strong password, and there you go, works like a charm. Thanks again!

Interesting, that probably means that the login issue is still present. In any event I'm glad that you can login to your nations again. Thank you so much for your help!

Previous

Return to Technical