NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Officers

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:23 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:
The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:Can someone ascertain as to what a WA RO and an Executive RO does?

There is no such thing. WA and Executive are exclusive to Delegate and Founder.

Right, so they are just there for show?
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Errinundera
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Errinundera » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:10 am

I'm posting as the active founder of Forest, a long-running region. The practice in our region is that I'm the non-political Head of State whereas the WA Delegate is the Head of Government. I run elections, protect the region as best I can from raiders (anyone becoming WA Delegate other than by formal election is ejected) and enforce a no-eject edict upon the WA Delegate. ("You eject someone; I eject you.") All other executive functions are handled by the WA Delegate.

From what I can gather from these exciting new developments is that I will be able to dictate what executive roles the WA Delegate can perform and who they appoint. For anyone who lives under a Westminster system of government, that could be a very workable model. The WA Delegate (Prime Minister) will advise me who to appoint and I (the Governor General/Queen/King) will appoint them without demur if they (the WA Delegate) were legitimately elected. Security functions could remain with me. That could mean that a successful raider would be unable to fill Regional Officers at their whim before I ejected them.

I need to see what limitations can be put on the WA Delegate to see how this could work. I'm hanging out for Forest's Regional Controls to reflect the changes. It's all very interesting.
Last edited by Errinundera on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world is not cyclical, not eternal or immutable, but endlessly transforms itself, and never goes back, and we can assist in that transformation.

Live on, survive, for the earth gives forth wonders. It may swallow your heart, but the wonders keep on coming. You stand before them bareheaded, shriven. What is expected of you is attention.

(Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet)

Aksun
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aksun » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 am

Question for [violet] what if for instance the delegate is a non-executive, but is given all officer powers? I can see this as changing the way raiders and defenders react. Tag raids cannot take place anymore (with founder) and pretty much it kills the raiding game.
Last edited by Aksun on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elke and Elba
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:47 am

Aksun wrote:Question for [violet] what if for instance the delegate is a non-executive, but is given all officer powers? I can see this as changing the way raiders and defenders react. Tag raids cannot take place anymore (with founder) and pretty much it kills the raiding game.

For the last time, when will ANYONE stop this stupid propaganda that 'this kills raiding'?

Please, educate yourself and read the countless examples how this function severely overpowers raiding in the previous pages before.
Represented permanently at the World Assembly by Benjamin Olafsen, and on an ad-hoc basis by Alethea Norrland and rarely Gaia Pao and Gabriel Dzichpol.
OOCly retired from the GA/SC for something called 'real life'.
Author of GA#288 and SC#148.
Ratateague wrote:NationStates seems to hate the Geneva Convention. I've lost count in how many times someone has tried to introduce something like it. Why they don't like it is a mystery to me. Probably a lot of jingoist wingnuts.
Ardchoille wrote:When you consider that (violet) once changed the colour of the whole game for one player ... you can understand how seriously NS takes its players.

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:06 am

I'd just like to echo what the others have said about the border control RO being problematic without either an influence cost to appoint/fire them or a waiting time to do so. Looking at this from a regional security perspective, rather than an R/D one, this seems to now be a coupers tool rather than one that is of any use to a native government. It allows coupers to spread out the influence cost of holding down a region vastly, making the standard attritional tactic for reclaiming a GCR ineffective, whilst being of no use to the native government as any RO's they appoint for security reasons (ie; to fight against a couper/rouge Delegate) can be removed immediately and for free.

The ideal, for me at least, would be a combination of a time delay similar to that used by embassies and a notable influence cost to limit the RO changes that can be made immediately, and to provide a period of time where both factions would have access to regional controls to some degree. That way coups would require multiple plotters, rather than a single rogue Delegate, to have a chance of success and provide a fixed period of time where the region is in active contention between the two groups before one gains a decisive advantage.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Aksun
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aksun » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:21 am

Elke and Elba wrote:
Aksun wrote:Question for [violet] what if for instance the delegate is a non-executive, but is given all officer powers? I can see this as changing the way raiders and defenders react. Tag raids cannot take place anymore (with founder) and pretty much it kills the raiding game.

For the last time, when will ANYONE stop this stupid propaganda that 'this kills raiding'?

Please, educate yourself and read the countless examples how this function severely overpowers raiding in the previous pages before.

Instead of directly going at someone why not provide a link saying "hey this has already been discussed here!"

Thank you.

Bounty Bertie
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bounty Bertie » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 am

Belschaft wrote:The ideal, for me at least, would be a combination of a time delay similar to that used by embassies and a notable influence cost to limit the RO changes that can be made immediately, and to provide a period of time where both factions would have access to regional controls to some degree. That way coups would require multiple plotters, rather than a single rogue Delegate, to have a chance of success and provide a fixed period of time where the region is in active contention between the two groups before one gains a decisive advantage.

A few other ideas to add:

Have the cost of making someone a RO depend on what role you are giving them, and how much influence they have (for roles that would enable influence use). So giving someone with 500SPDR BC access would take, say, 300SPDR from the delegate appointing them. But if they only had 5SPDR it would cost say 2SPDR. Giving BC would cost more than giving recruiter/suppression rights.

Have the cost (time, influence, both) to give/remove RO access dependent on how long a nation has been in the region/role. If they've been there longer - and are thus probably more trusted by the community - it will take longer and cost more influence to remove them. ROs of course could not prevent this from going through, except to try use their powers to remove the sitting delegate.

For those in influence spending roles, have the influence cost for the RO to use their abilities scale down with time. So after one day, it would cost 10x the delegate; 1 year, 4x the delegate; 5 years, 1x the delegate.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:03 am

General comments on the R/D impact:

Yes, we're aware that this is going to have a big impact on raiding/defending, especially on the feasibility of Liberations. We've been struggling with implementing changes like this and Delegate Elect for literally years because of a) uncertainty over exactly how it'll impact behaviour, and b) uncertainty over what modifications would be best to restore balance (which is made even trickier by a). There's only so far that talking will get you, and at some point you have to take the plunge and accept you won't get it 100% right straight off. That's what we're doing here.

To some, it's obvious that a small change (such as ditching Border Control from potential Officer powers) could have averted the likely problem with Liberations. It's not that simple. For a start, it denies a really beneficial feature to the vast majority of regions that have nothing to do with R/D. But more so, there are other potentially viable suggestions that could work - ones mentioned here already include delaying the amount of time before an RO can be appointed (either based on time the Executive nation has been in the region/office or the time the new Officer has been in the region), adding an influence cost to changing ROs, limiting the number of ROs that can have Border Control powers, and limiting the rate at which nations can be ejected from a region. There could be other solutions that haven't been thought of yet because no-one has seen ROs in action.

At the moment, we don't know which of those (or other) changes will be the best fix. A period of actually experimenting with ROs live in-game will inform the discussion and allow us to pick the right one.

I can understand the lack of confidence re. follow-up changes given the delay to implementing Summit features, but the circumstances are different. What held this up was both the lengthy (and somewhat futile) discussions we had trying to resolve every possible issue in advance, and the immense complexity of the code that needed to be written. Smaller fixes to this do not require the same amount of discussion or code, meaning they can - and will - be implemented much quicker.

As for what to do in the meantime, give things a go. There's some solid potential for using Border Control ROs to build a defence network - it doesn't cost anything to kick nations with no influence, so a single defender nation could be a BC RO across a series of vulnerable regions, shared between a group of trusted defenders, one of whom takes charge of it each update. It won't always work, but it gives you a much better chance of cutting off an invasion before it succeeds. As for Liberations, if things are impossible because there are five invaders with BC powers actively booting at every update, or they've scraped together a full 13 different people to trust with that power, then let us know.

On a related but slightly different note:
Improving Wordiness wrote:<snip>
Executive Delegate powers are lost at the moment WA is dropped.

Admin has seriously considered this recently (just a few months ago) - it's a change we are willing to make. It belongs in a separate thread to this, though I acknowledge it's strongly related to the impact ROs will have on tagging. I'd suggest either posting a new thread, or reviving the old thread on this (it's buried somewhere in Technical). It's likely that we'd want to take a look at how tagging changes under ROs first, but I would really recommend not giving up on this suggestion.

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:30 am

Belschaft wrote:I'd just like to echo what the others have said about the border control RO being problematic without either an influence cost to appoint/fire them or a waiting time to do so. Looking at this from a regional security perspective, rather than an R/D one, this seems to now be a coupers tool rather than one that is of any use to a native government. It allows coupers to spread out the influence cost of holding down a region vastly, making the standard attritional tactic for reclaiming a GCR ineffective, whilst being of no use to the native government as any RO's they appoint for security reasons (ie; to fight against a couper/rouge Delegate) can be removed immediately and for free.

The ideal, for me at least, would be a combination of a time delay similar to that used by embassies and a notable influence cost to limit the RO changes that can be made immediately, and to provide a period of time where both factions would have access to regional controls to some degree. That way coups would require multiple plotters, rather than a single rogue Delegate, to have a chance of success and provide a fixed period of time where the region is in active contention between the two groups before one gains a decisive advantage.

Since defenders have already said all I would say on the topic of this re: libs, I want to say that Bel has a very good point here.

A region like Lazarus would frankly find this tool much, MUCH more useful for coupers than a native government. Not only would it make it substantially easier to hold regions, but it may even make things like slingshotting, to some extent, obsolete. Despite the higher cost, I can easily see a couping delegate prefer to stay in place rather than trust someone else for update with full exec. Hell, I can easily see the Lazarus NlO coup not have ending if this change had been implemented the way it is.

Embassies take three days. Passwords require sizable influence. To become delegate in the first place requires many endorsements for large reasons. Yet someone can be given the ability to eject and ban with zero cost whatsoever. At least consider, if nothing else for that one change, some high influence cost in the vein of a password or a long waiting period (a la embassy delay) when giving someone BC power...
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Elke and Elba
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:32 am

Belschaft wrote:I'd just like to echo what the others have said about the border control RO being problematic without either an influence cost to appoint/fire them or a waiting time to do so. Looking at this from a regional security perspective, rather than an R/D one, this seems to now be a coupers tool rather than one that is of any use to a native government. It allows coupers to spread out the influence cost of holding down a region vastly, making the standard attritional tactic for reclaiming a GCR ineffective, whilst being of no use to the native government as any RO's they appoint for security reasons (ie; to fight against a couper/rouge Delegate) can be removed immediately and for free.

Belschaft puts my entire set of concerns eloquently here.

Aksun wrote:
Elke and Elba wrote:

Instead of directly going at someone why not provide a link saying "hey this has already been discussed here!"

Thank you.

Just so you know, the evidence is in the last two page, if you need something specific. I am also using a mobile device, which makes doing any cross link copying a major PITA.

My tone probably was a bit harsh - but seriously EWS has used up all my patience today - especially with the proud and mighty self-entitled diatribe about that 'defender should try harder' when raiders really had everything handed on a plate regarding ROs.

I would like to remind everyone here that RO is meant to make R/D more exciting and less imbalanced - and yes, that might mean a shift slightly to defenders, but raiders shouldn't be bitching about it given the rather marked advantage they have had for quite some time.

And to Sedge, Ballo and [v] - despite the massive advantage you all claim this gives non-RD people who can use this - the massive disadvantage that this gives them via the unfettered powers this gives the raiders makes this unusable. As of now I see this tool as the NationStates equivalent of a Tupolev 144 - a extremely fast supersonic plane yes, but riddled with so many mechanical problems unsolved we're better without it.
Last edited by Elke and Elba on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Represented permanently at the World Assembly by Benjamin Olafsen, and on an ad-hoc basis by Alethea Norrland and rarely Gaia Pao and Gabriel Dzichpol.
Ratateague wrote:NationStates seems to hate the Geneva Convention. I've lost count in how many times someone has tried to introduce something like it. Why they don't like it is a mystery to me. Probably a lot of jingoist wingnuts.
Ardchoille wrote:When you consider that (violet) once changed the colour of the whole game for one player ... you can understand how seriously NS takes its players.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 am

Guys! We should put things in our sigs about how "ROs should be reversed" and start petition threads. Who knows? Maybe we can accomplish something on the scale of getting Mall to resign again!
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Darkesia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Darkesia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 am

If Medio appoints all the high influence nations in TWP to RO, at 1500 nations each, even with the 2X cost, I wonder if we could empty TWP? I bet TP could get it done fast with their current influence structure.

Just thinking out loud.
Blackbird wrote:Francoism is to fascism as Marxism is to peanut butter.
Greater Moldavi wrote:If I didn't say things like that then I wouldn't be...well me.
Katganistan wrote:I imagine it's the rabid crotch-seeking ninja attack weasels. Very hard to train, so you don't see them in use in many places.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 am

Darkesia wrote:If Medio appoints all the high influence nations in TWP to RO, at 1500 nations each, even with the 2X cost, I wonder if we could empty TWP? I bet TP could get it done fast with their current influence structure.

Just thinking out loud.

Where is Durk when you need him :)
The Blaatschapen should resign

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:46 am

This is sort of unrelated, but [violet] is making it harder and harder for me to believe he/she (probably he if i'm right) isn't Max Barry.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 am

Darkesia wrote:If Medio appoints all the high influence nations in TWP to RO, at 1500 nations each, even with the 2X cost, I wonder if we could empty TWP? I bet TP could get it done fast with their current influence structure.

Just thinking out loud.

Yes, The Pacific could likely purge the entire region. At one point in the distant past the Delegate nation purged 60% of the region alone before exhausting its influence.

I don't think that will happen now though.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 am

Re. Belschaft/Kazmr's points on GCRs - it's conceivable that ROs could work different in GCRs if that's desirable - we already have influence working different in them. It's something to consider when thinking about tweaks.

Valrifell wrote:Guys! We should put things in our sigs about how "ROs should be reversed" and start petition threads. Who knows? Maybe we can accomplish something on the scale of getting Mall to resign again!

This post is not helpful.

United Fascist States of North America wrote:This is sort of unrelated, but [violet] is making it harder and harder for me to believe he/she (probably he if i'm right) isn't Max Barry.

It's really not related at all.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 am

Sedgistan wrote:Re. Belschaft/Kazmr's points on GCRs - it's conceivable that ROs could work different in GCRs if that's desirable - we already have influence working different in them. It's something to consider when thinking about tweaks.

Valrifell wrote:Guys! We should put things in our sigs about how "ROs should be reversed" and start petition threads. Who knows? Maybe we can accomplish something on the scale of getting Mall to resign again!

This post is not helpful.

United Fascist States of North America wrote:This is sort of unrelated, but [violet] is making it harder and harder for me to believe he/she (probably he if i'm right) isn't Max Barry.

It's really not related at all.

Sorry.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Kanatistan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanatistan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:38 am

Does this take effect immediately or is it not finished?
Progressivism 80
Socialism 93.75
Tenderness 62.5

FOR: Democratic Centralism, Secularism, Pan-Turkism, Marxism, Leninism, Juche, Arab Socialism, Bolivarianism, Trotskyism, Anti-Imperialism, Anarchism, Vanguardism, Guevarism, Communism.
AGAINST: Anti-Semitism, Liberalism, Fascism, NATO, UN, EU, ISIS, Islamic Fundamentalism, Christian Fundamentalism, Zionism, US Imperialism, Stalinism, UK, David Cameron, Obama, Caliph Ibrahim, the Al Sauds, The Ayatollah, Consumerism, Corporatism, Conservativeism.
Join the NSGS Reboot Worker's Movement!

Syrixia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:41 am

This is great. TNP already has a bunch of Ministries; now we can use them in game!
SYRIXIA
Former TNP Minister of Culture and Champion Shitposter

Kanaia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kanaia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:01 am

It has been 3 years since the gameplay summit, a summit aimed to re-balance R/D due to the game becoming heavily oriented towards the raider side.

In those 3 years things have gotten more unbalanced towards raiders with hardly any, check that make that zero effort from admin to re-balance it.

For years every time defenders complain about the balance of the game we are shot down by both admin telling us that the changes we request would be too sweeping and harmful to raiders, and raiders telling us to "just try harder."

And now admin is putting in a change that is sweeping and harmful to defenders and we are being told once more to suck it up and "just try harder" (by admin now) and that they expect us to fail, and maybe, just maybe if we fail hard enough and fail enough(unspecified) times they well dial down the changes and take us back to the broken system that has been running the last half decade.

I'm sorry, but this is utter bullshit.
[violet] wrote:Never underestimate the ability of admin to do nothing.

Lord Ravenclaw
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lord Ravenclaw » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:09 am

I am very sorry to break it to you, but Gameplay is not the be all and end all of NationStates. There are 17,600 regions (as [Violet] said) and I would be surprised if even an eighth of said number were actively involved in ether side of gameplay.

The Gameplayers will innovate. They always do. I am excited at the potential this will have for regions with off-site governments.
Lord Ravenclaw
Recovered Feederite

Kanaia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 05, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kanaia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 am

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:I am very sorry to break it to you, but Gameplay is not the be all and end all of NationStates. There are 17,600 regions (as [Violet] said) and I would be surprised if even an eighth of said number were actively involved in ether side of gameplay.

I am very sorry to break it to you, but this is a change that came out of the Gameplay "R/D" Summit. So you'll have to excuse me if I am concerned with it's implications on Gameplay.

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:The Gameplayers will innovate. They always do. I am excited at the potential this will have for regions with off-site governments.

Yup, just try harder, I'm sure it will all work out. /s
[violet] wrote:Never underestimate the ability of admin to do nothing.

Elke and Elba
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:24 am

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:I am very sorry to break it to you, but Gameplay is not the be all and end all of NationStates. There are 17,600 regions (as [Violet] said) and I would be surprised if even an eighth of said number were actively involved in ether side of gameplay.

The Gameplayers will innovate. They always do. I am excited at the potential this will have for regions with off-site governments.

And you are failing to see the potential problem of this emptying regions?

While this works all fine in foundered regions, I can see this running havoc in non-foundered regions - even in bigger ones like Belgium and causing trouble on a scale that "Mall should resign" pickets all come out.

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:27 am

It's sad folks must dismiss clear improvements to the game before they are even implemented to it in practice. Admins have already stated their approach, and that fine tuning measures will follow if serious problems with balance occur. Let's chill and see.

Also. Maybe not right topic for this, but what I personally see most in-balancing thing currently, particularly in R/D gameplay, is relative inaccessibility of update R/D (with ROs or without them). Reason for this is mostly related to NS update times, and 'blindness' related to general consciousness how and when updates are running. Thus I throw few hypotetic ideas for R/D balance:

1.) Drifting times of NS updates. Update times would 'roll' 1 hour ahead after each day, to allow more people attend updates
2.) Basic list of the order of regions would be available and visible in-site real time during updates adjusted accordingly with variance uncertainty (for saving reasonable room for skill, insight by achieved R/D practical experience), in similar manner activity pages works now (but displaying only regions)

Biggest in-balancing thing is however defender demoralization, blocking an internal development of defenderum.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Lord Ravenclaw
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lord Ravenclaw » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 am

I don't see why I should be concerned with it possibly emptying regions. If it does, it does. If it doesn't, it doesn't. For all I care, it could bake a cake with cream and sprinkles and start throwing it at passing clowns.

It has already been stated that the influence costs where they apply would be twice the normal levels. Therefore that ability would very much be a double edged sword, and it will require a lot of preparatory time gathering influence to be effective. Thus innovation will be needed. I'm not going to sit and whine (like a fair portion of this thread appears to be) simply because we're yet to see it in action.

That and I hear competition on the battlefield is healthy. I am more concerned about the potential for misuse in established regions.
Lord Ravenclaw
Recovered Feederite

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical