NATION

PASSWORD

Can we get a "text size" option in our settings?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Jykku
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Can we get a "text size" option in our settings?

Postby Jykku » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 pm

I would like to be able to set the size of the text that shows up on my NS's main page to something smaller without having to change my global browser font-size settings.
It's a little thing, I know, but it makes a difference to me to be able to change what size my text is.

I hope I'm not the only person who would want this, though it's probably a thing that people didn't even realize they wanted to change until their attention was brought to it?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Upper right hand corner, just below the banner, just above your nation name. It's the green ⌄A⌃

I see it on both Chrome and Firefox, so I'm assuming it's on the site, not the browser.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Upper right hand corner, just below the banner, just above your nation name. It's the green ⌄A⌃

I see it on both Chrome and Firefox, so I'm assuming it's on the site, not the browser.

That's only on the forums? :unsure:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Return to Technical