NATION

PASSWORD

How do you level up?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
Concrete Island of Betonia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

How do you level up?

Postby Concrete Island of Betonia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 am

Yes, this is the correct question, for the right forum. The nations have their levels.

How do they level up? I know that they can raise their level quite quickly by Challenge, but I believe that there is some other way (e.g. nations with 40th level, but with no or very few championships points.
Does anybody know about some "leveling up equation" or rule?

Please do not answer with "the challenge is no longer supported" gibberish.

User avatar
Luna Amore
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 11226
Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:19 am

From the How To Play portion of the challenge game:

Levels

Your starting Level is the number of world trophies you have (of any type—top 1%, 10%, etc). You can gain more levels by winning Challenge games and accumulating Championship points.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max: The code changelog says, "Added 'butthole' by mod request"
Lenyo: This dilemma needs an option that Luna would support in RL.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 23208
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 am

Concrete Island of Betonia wrote:Please do not answer with "the challenge is no longer supported" gibberish.

The Challenge game is no longer supported. Period. It's not gibberish. If your ability to level following the quoted rule isn't working, tough. We don't support it any more.

User avatar
Concrete Island of Betonia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Concrete Island of Betonia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:36 am

Thank you for your answers. Seriously, you have some serious problem with this Challenge Mode... (I mean in your heads, ). But i dont encourage to OT. The thread may now be closed.

User avatar
Hamptontinople
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Why can't I level up?

Postby Hamptontinople » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 pm

I have a fair amount of trophies and over 15,000 championship points... Why am I not leveling up? Please also tell me how to level up because obviously what you said isn't true because I have gained thousands since becoming level 38 and absolutely cannot level up anymore. Thank you for any insightful answers.

User avatar
Rhodevus
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7177
Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:31 am

Hamptontinople wrote:I have a fair amount of trophies and over 15,000 championship points... Why am I not leveling up? Please also tell me how to level up because obviously what you said isn't true because I have gained thousands since becoming level 38 and absolutely cannot level up anymore. Thank you for any insightful answers.


You can still gain points, but not levels. That is no longer supported by NS
The King In The North!
My nation's people are called Rhodeve not Rhodevan.
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101 Head RP Mentor for Sunalaya
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
Sunalaya's One and Only Head Role Play Mentor
Sunalaya's Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

User avatar
Luna Amore
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 11226
Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 am

Rhodevus wrote:
Hamptontinople wrote:I have a fair amount of trophies and over 15,000 championship points... Why am I not leveling up? Please also tell me how to level up because obviously what you said isn't true because I have gained thousands since becoming level 38 and absolutely cannot level up anymore. Thank you for any insightful answers.


You can still gain points, but not levels. That is no longer supported by NS

You can still gain levels.
Image

Also:
[violet] wrote:Well, it's true that no changes are planned, but it is still supported, and bugs will be fixed.
Max: The code changelog says, "Added 'butthole' by mod request"
Lenyo: This dilemma needs an option that Luna would support in RL.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding

User avatar
Rhodevus
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7177
Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:03 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:
You can still gain points, but not levels. That is no longer supported by NS

You can still gain levels.
Image

Also:
[violet] wrote:Well, it's true that no changes are planned, but it is still supported, and bugs will be fixed.


Okay then! I did not know that. Thanks for the correction. :hug:
The King In The North!
My nation's people are called Rhodeve not Rhodevan.
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101 Head RP Mentor for Sunalaya
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
Sunalaya's One and Only Head Role Play Mentor
Sunalaya's Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

User avatar
The Candy Of Bottles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 534
Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Candy Of Bottles » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:19 am

I believe there's a cap on how many levels you can gain from points- either that or it's exponential. I think I remember gaining a level after collecting more then 10,000 points.
Nation May also be called Ebsas Shomad.
WA Delegate: Tislam Timnärstëlmith (Tislam Taperedtresses)
Operates on EST/EDT
1.) Ignore them, they want attention. Giving it to them will only encourage them.
2.) Keep a backup region or two handy, with a password in place, in case you are raided. You can move there if needed.

User avatar
Sentinelstan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jul 20, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sentinelstan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Concrete Island of Betonia wrote:Please do not answer with "the challenge is no longer supported" gibberish.

The Challenge game is no longer supported. Period. It's not gibberish. If your ability to level following the quoted rule isn't working, tough. We don't support it any more.


I just ranked up yesterday by defeating a country.

User avatar
Luna Amore
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 11226
Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:36 am

Sentinelstan wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:The Challenge game is no longer supported. Period. It's not gibberish. If your ability to level following the quoted rule isn't working, tough. We don't support it any more.


I just ranked up yesterday by defeating a country.

Please don't gravedig.
Max: The code changelog says, "Added 'butthole' by mod request"
Lenyo: This dilemma needs an option that Luna would support in RL.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Krusavich

Advertisement

Remove ads