NATION

PASSWORD

Question about links

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Yuketobaniac unions
Attaché

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Question about links

Postby Yuketobaniac unions » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:37 am

iv'e seen some people have words as link such as "Yuketobaniac at war" and the words would be a link, how do i do that?
Selling Tanks.
Yuketobaniac Armed forces.
Yuketobaniac Equipment.

NSEconomy
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig. Dis hononably Banned the nation Yuketobaniac by Reploid on june 11th
(Yuketobaniac previous nation) 28th of may 2014-june 7 2015
I, a citizen of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA, am calling for the immediate arrest and trial of Barack Hussein Obama for treason, under Article 3 section 3 of the United States Constitution, for aiding and giving comfort to our enemies. If you agree, please copy and re-post.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:40 am

If only we had someplace where people could get answers to Questions that are Asked Frequently.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:41 am

This is done using the URL code. To have a word or more that act as the link you must first place the code (I will be using '{' instead of '[' for the explanation). The url code looks like this: {url}{/url}. How the trick is done is built on this: {url=LINK}WHATEVER YOU WANT{/url}.

Return to Technical