NATION

PASSWORD

[SUGGESTION] Departments and Political Hierarchy

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Federal Union of Novorossiya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

[SUGGESTION] Departments and Political Hierarchy

Postby The Federal Union of Novorossiya » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 pm

When I initially imagined my nation in my mind, I had as well formed the political hierarchy and the tasks of each department. However, many issues reference departments not within those imagined. I propose a new icon for a Nations home page which would show the hierarchy of these player created and named departments. Upon creation of the hierarchy, the player would then assign roles to each of these departments, whom would be referenced within the individual issues themselves. As someone who has dabbled in computer software, I understand this may be among the biggest changes to NS itself, but I feel it would give the player more control and creativity with their nations government.
Why aren't we all just a little bit more Marxist?

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:59 am

Yeah no, this game at it's core is meant to be simple.

If you really want to make 'departments' for your nation, you can just use your Factbook.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:47 pm

You want us to recode every issue for something that maybe a handful of players will actually use? Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Return to Technical