NATION

PASSWORD

The colours changed

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Democratic Federation
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

The colours changed

Postby Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Did the colours of the text just change to a rather light shade of gray? Its kinda hard to see on the white background.
The Federal States of Eastern America
Federal States Factbook - Federal States Embassy Programme - Federal States Military Factbook

DEFCON:
1 2 3 4 5

Democratic Federation is ranked 1st in the region and 1,462nd in the world for Most Armed.

Democratic Federation is ranked 1st in the region and 4,440th in the world for Largest Defense Forces (per capita).

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The colours changed

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 pm

I don't think so.
[EDIT: Nope it's black to me.]
Last edited by The Emmerian Unions on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Democratic Federation
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm

For me, it was gray for a couple minutes, then it changed back to the normal green.

Weird.
The Federal States of Eastern America
Federal States Factbook - Federal States Embassy Programme - Federal States Military Factbook

DEFCON:
1 2 3 4 5

Democratic Federation is ranked 1st in the region and 1,462nd in the world for Most Armed.

Democratic Federation is ranked 1st in the region and 4,440th in the world for Largest Defense Forces (per capita).

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 am

You ment the background of the post windows?
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Getbrett
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Getbrett » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

Are you using Firefox? If so, I believe it's a known bug in CSS rendering if the CSS template isn't downloaded properly. Clearing your cache usually fixes it.

Return to Technical