NATION

PASSWORD

Unable to post some posts on RMB

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
North Krualstiken
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Unable to post some posts on RMB

Postby North Krualstiken » Tue May 26, 2015 9:15 am

Says Failed a security check on 2/3s of the posts I post on the RMB, Any solutions?
Bow before me, Meurkiin. I am Michelangelo and you are my clay. I will sculpt you from simple farmers into mighty warriors, a weapon of war. You shall take my whip with gratitude, and praise me for each lash, for I am your master, and you; the slave.
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Failed security check means that the system doesn't know which puppet you are posting with. This is a problem with multiple different puppets in multiple tabs. If you're only logged in with one puppet at a time, you won't get those errors.

North Krualstiken
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby North Krualstiken » Tue May 26, 2015 10:09 am

I only have one puppet logged in, but currently have two tabs open(for NS anyways) with two different regions. I dont have any other puppets logged in, that I know of. I have This puppet logged in on my home computer. would that cause a problem?
Bow before me, Meurkiin. I am Michelangelo and you are my clay. I will sculpt you from simple farmers into mighty warriors, a weapon of war. You shall take my whip with gratitude, and praise me for each lash, for I am your master, and you; the slave.
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 am

You should refresh the RMB just to be sure which nation you are currently in.

In some cases, clearing the cookies for NationStates.net and then logging in with the nation that you want may help, especially if one nation is configured to login automatically.
Last edited by Charlotte Ryberg on Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

North Krualstiken
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby North Krualstiken » Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 am

Ok, thanks, that fixetided the problem(screw grammar) :D

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 am

I got those messages sometimes even when I only had one nation. It can also mean you waited too long to send the message. Refreshing the page fixes that.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Return to Technical