NATION

PASSWORD

Question about Foe List

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Question about Foe List

Postby Valipac » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 am

Is there any way to make it so that you don't see threads started by people on your foe list? It would make plunging through the muck of II to find good threads a lot easier.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Question about Foe List

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 pm

If you list a nation as your foe, you won't see their threads unless you click a button that says "Show --------'s post?" I don't think there's anything you can do about whole threads though. You just need to know who the major a-holes of NSG are.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Return to Technical