NATION

PASSWORD

Theme "Switch Nations" issues: Lib/Conserv, and Antiq/Mob

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Jykku
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Theme "Switch Nations" issues: Lib/Conserv, and Antiq/Mob

Postby Jykku » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:48 am

I have an issue with the new version of the Liberal and Conservative themes, as well as with the Antiquity and Mobile themes.
For the Liberal and Conservative ones - I don't like that the "Switch" button is on the left-hand side of the screen, and then the actual login popup is on the right-hand side of the screen.
It's counter-intuitive, and it's quite annoying to go to the left and then the right, when almost all the other themes just have the Switch option on the right-hand side next to the Logout, with the login box right below it when you click.

For the Antiquity and Mobile themes - There doesn't even appear to BE a "Switch" option. What's up with that?

And please don't post an "If you don't like those themes, don't use them" response, because this is a legitimate technical issue I'm raising with those particular themes in general.

(for the record, I use the Dark theme though)

Return to Technical