NATION

PASSWORD

Crazy ps4 experiment

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dremovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Crazy ps4 experiment

Postby Dremovia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 am

I have been using a ps4 to play NationStates (in general ) for the most part. However certain functions like a custom flag is impossible.
Switching to a pc of course there is no problems for custom flags. However downloading anything on the ps4 so far is uhhhhh NO!

Through much trial and error in figuring things out (being also a dumb noob) I hope i'm not banned or deleted.
I'm a little confused though on Max's rules compared to what I'm doing trying to make the game work :blink:
This is turning out to be a pretty cool game and I finally found a use for my worthless ps4 :clap:

If I have a double, which i'm now suspecting I have, please delete it or anything causing it. But please not this one :shock:
I'm running into double postings somehow with my messages and odd occasional logout behavior.

Sincerly The Grand Duchy of Dremovia

Rizoshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rizoshia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 am

Sorry buddy, I don't think this goes in the "Got Issues?" section of the Forum, this pertains to the "Issues" function of the game. You could most likely consider this something to do with technical, but I am not exactly sure.
I am a fish. There are many like me, but they are not I.
Raiding puppet of Tarleria.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:41 am

It seems your custom flag worked.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:07 am

Dremovia wrote:I have been using a ps4 to play NationStates (in general ) for the most part. However certain functions like a custom flag is impossible.
Switching to a pc of course there is no problems for custom flags. However downloading anything on the ps4 so far is uhhhhh NO!

Through much trial and error in figuring things out (being also a dumb noob) I hope i'm not banned or deleted.
I'm a little confused though on Max's rules compared to what I'm doing trying to make the game work :blink:
This is turning out to be a pretty cool game and I finally found a use for my worthless ps4 :clap:

If I have a double, which i'm now suspecting I have, please delete it or anything causing it. But please not this one :shock:
I'm running into double postings somehow with my messages and odd occasional logout behavior.

Sincerly The Grand Duchy of Dremovia

A double what?

Double nation?

That's allowed, as long as at most only one is in the WA at a given time.

A double post somewhere, eh, that happens *shrugs* As long as it is not a regular thing, you're fine.

I'll leave it in Technical, since PS4 issues might be worth looking into from Admin side (I have no clue).
The Blaatschapen should resign

Dremovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dremovia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Hey thanks for the feedback people. The tech issues are mostly minor for the ps4, but switching to pc back and forth is spooky.
I'll try staying on just the ps4, since I only used the pc to get my own flag.

Return to Technical