NATION

PASSWORD

Could I have a puppet's password reset? [E-mail issues]

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Third Spanish States
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Could I have a puppet's password reset? [E-mail issues]

Postby Third Spanish States » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:12 pm

The problem is that I simply ended losing any access, with no chance to recover it(I've tried already) to the e-mail I used to register a puppet of mine called Prazinia, an e-mail which I just created because registering multiple puppets over the same e-mail was bringing validation issues in Jolt. But I don't want to let such puppet NS I created to die, so could I have it reset, or is it technically impossible to be proved, by either IP address matching, cookies matching or something else, that Prazinia is a puppet NS of mine, and thus it will be lost forever?
PMT Factbook.
Honoro Sacrificium e Libertas : The Mindset, Jaredcohenia, New-Lexington, Binaria, Varejao, Hogsweat, Franberry, ChevyRocks, Izistan, Ulanpataar, North-Point, The Mindset, Vault 10, Rosbaningrad, Sharfghotten, Tyrandis, South Sharfgotten, Jeuna, Satirius, Zukariaa, Midlauthia et New Nicksyllvania.
Izistan wrote:Third Spanish States is a well known far-right activist so his attempts at humor can only be expected.

Umbagar wrote:%*$#! I put a crack in my screen thanks to the awesome "place fist here" sign. >:(

Lhazastan wrote:if all you want to do is run around being the big badass of a community, not only are you pathetic, but you are a bad RPer

Saxon Germany wrote:[...]you're practically a professional troll, TSS.[...]

Return to Technical