NATION

PASSWORD

Error

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mikertaz Kein
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Error

Postby Mikertaz Kein » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 am

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

When are these problems going to end? Are we looking for a better host yet?

Barrettstia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Barrettstia » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

Mikertaz Kein wrote:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

When are these problems going to end? Are we looking for a better host yet?

Ah, so we are actually having server problems and the tonne of recent crashed have not been down to my little b(r)other stealing all the bandwidth while he's on MSN. I guess this means I should apologise to him?

...Nah!
Last edited by Barrettstia on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welfare; Freedom; Democracy!
Info: Factbook | Map | Salamander Arms & Munitions
Alliances: ODECON | Escapikickass
DEFCON: [1] 2 3 4 5
The Blaatschapen wrote:Fear the all knowing Barretstia for he is armed with information and knowledge *nods*
The Ularn wrote:
Zinaire wrote:I am a douchebag, but that doesn't make me any less right.
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Mikertaz Kein
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikertaz Kein » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@nationstates.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This was another just a minute ago. I would have posted it then but...yeah...

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I know, it's been awful, sorry. Latest update here.

Return to Technical