NATION

PASSWORD

NSlash Tool [Development][New NS++]

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm

What's the latest on this? Now that things have settled down somewhat, I can contribute.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Geanna
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geanna » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:35 am

Should've made the post earlier - however since I received a TG earlier I figure now is a perfect time.

We're no longer continuing development on NSlash since us taking over the development has become rather redundant once Violet took over NS++.

Sorry all
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

"We dance on the lines of our destruction and continuation, to waltz and achieve the happiness of our existence, and to be the laughter in a world of silence."

Capisaria
Senator

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:51 am

Oh, fun. Is there a thread about violet and ns++

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 am

Capisaria wrote:Oh, fun. Is there a thread about violet and ns++