NATION

PASSWORD

Is this a Bug in the Dossier

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Royal House of Windsor
Lobbyist

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Is this a Bug in the Dossier

Postby Royal House of Windsor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:31 pm

On the Dossier Page we have both a list of Nations and Regions that we keep an eye on. On the Nation List, there is [...], or "Page: « 1 2 3 4 . . . 9 10 »" (not my real numbers of course) and when you hover over the ". . ." you can select a page of the dossier by typing in a number.

When you try the same for the Regions portion of the list, "Page: « 1 2 3 4 . . . 9 10 »" (not my real numbers of course) and you hover over the ". . ." portion, and try to type in a number for a page, it comes back "This will remove all ### nations from your Dossier? Are you sure?" Is that the way that it is supposed to be?

Wouldn't it be better if it worked the same for regions as it does for nations, and give you a page on your regions list, or is the number of players that stores that many regions in the dossier that few that it makes no sense to do that?

Daynor
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Daynor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm

It doesn't work for me either, but instead of it trying to remove all nations, if I try to go to page 15 of my dossiered regions it reloads on page 15 of nations and 1 of regions, so that even the "..." above and below the list of dossiered regions controls the list of dossiered nations. That is odd.
Young Libertarian Conservative
Political Compass: (2.63,-1.44)
Delegate of the Conservative Coalition
Ambassador Franklin Tanner
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Nation Tracker
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nation Tracker » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Royal House of Windsor wrote:On the Dossier Page we have both a list of Nations and Regions that we keep an eye on. On the Nation List, there is [...], or "Page: « 1 2 3 4 . . . 9 10 »" (not my real numbers of course) and when you hover over the ". . ." you can select a page of the dossier by typing in a number.

When you try the same for the Regions portion of the list, "Page: « 1 2 3 4 . . . 9 10 »" (not my real numbers of course) and you hover over the ". . ." portion, and try to type in a number for a page, it comes back "This will remove all ### nations from your Dossier? Are you sure?" Is that the way that it is supposed to be?

Wouldn't it be better if it worked the same for regions as it does for nations, and give you a page on your regions list, or is the number of players that stores that many regions in the dossier that few that it makes no sense to do that?

I used to have that on my Nation List. It sounds like the same bug is still in the Regions List.

Return to Technical